In The Works

New pattern in the works!

This beautiful yarn was a gift from a friend (Madelinetosh Merino Light: "Flashdance").
The Shawl is called "From the Vine" and I am currently seeking test-knitters.  If you are interested, please send me a comment and I'll see if we can get you started :-)

It is not a difficult knit, but one that requires attention (NOT for TV knitting, I'm afraid).  Basic lace and shaping techniques are used.

The yarn of course is amazing to work with--and the color!!  The finished piece turned out better than I had hoped (always a good thing)!  It has a ruffle-like quality which gives it a romantic feel.  I'd love to see it worked up in other color combinations.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Collage (Skirt) With Your Stash. A FREE formula from KIS Designs

Hard Copies of select patterns are now available!

Track your Stash: A Worksheet for 4 Strands Sweater