Creating a Collage (Skirt) With Your Stash. A FREE formula from KIS Designs

It's hard to believe that summer is nearly over and we're already seeing the "Back to School" advertisements. 

I guess this means that it's now appropriate for me to offer my Collage Skirt formula as one of my favorite Back To School knitting projects!

 I've been making these skirts for more than 10 years now, and three things keep me coming back to make another:

  1.  The near-instant gratification of a finished project.
  2.  The ability to clear out a fair amount of stash yarn with this formula.
  3.  The creativity-unleashed method of color & texture blending.


This project employs an "everything but the kitchen sink" approach to stash-busting.

Random bits of leftover sock yarn combined with DK and/or worsted weights are held together to form a chunky weight yarn that is uniquely yours.

They work up so quickly, and are somewhat addictive, so be prepared--bet you can't make just one!

The formula is available for FREE here:

Happy Knitting!


Collage Skirt Formula by KIS Designs

Comments

  1. Hi Kelly, LOVE this pattern & thanks for sharing it. I'm working on one now in purples & blues. I'm about ready to start the ruffle but having trouble with the math part. Multiple of 8+7. In your chart, it says 128÷8=16. What do we do with the 16? I'm making a bigger size, so mine is 21. Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hard Copies of select patterns are now available!

Track your Stash: A Worksheet for 4 Strands Sweater