Back In Business!

My computer has recently had a nervous breakdown.........I guess I was too demanding on the poor old thing!  

I have been without a computer, and have been unable to publish patterns for several weeks now (and jotting them down with paper and pencil just isn't cutting it)!

Thank God for good friends like Laurie--she gave me her old laptop so that I can get back in action.  Thank you so much Laurie--I had that computer plugged in and have been burning up the keyboard trying to get my patterns typed up immediately after picking it up from you!

Here is the first pattern, hot off the presses:


Sugar Frost
This is a one-skein shawlette that incorporates just a touch of shimmer to keep things interesting!  



*Please see my Patterns Page for info on where to purchase this (and many other) patterns ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Collage (Skirt) With Your Stash. A FREE formula from KIS Designs

Hard Copies of select patterns are now available!

Track your Stash: A Worksheet for 4 Strands Sweater