Upside Down / Inside Out

"Upside Down"
Jack Johnson

Who's to say
What's impossible
Well they forgot
This world keeps spinning
And with each new day
I can feel a change in everything
And as the surface breaks reflections fade
But in some ways they remain the same
And as my mind begins to spread its wings
There's no stopping curiosity

I want to turn the whole thing upside down
I'll find the things they say just can't be found
I'll share this love I find with everyone
We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs
I don't want this feeling to go away...

"No Stopping Curiosity" is a new reversible hat pattern that will be out this week.  Sized to fit Children and Adults, this is a great cap that's loaded with texture--just right for showcasing hand dyed yarns.  It'll have you flipping your lid!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Collage (Skirt) With Your Stash. A FREE formula from KIS Designs

Hard Copies of select patterns are now available!

Track your Stash: A Worksheet for 4 Strands Sweater