"Collection". A Definition.

My daughter came to me the other day and told me that it was her "Sharing Day" at school next Friday and that she thought she'd share her fairy collection.  Not realizing she had a collection of fairies, I asked her how many she had.  She answered:  "Just the one, but I thought you could make me some."  

"Some"..........
How many is "Some"?  
This is where she informs me that her teacher told her that a "Collection" meant 9 things.

NINE!??!





Not to worry mom, she said.  You have til next Friday.

So, here is the start of her "collection"of "Garden Sprites".  Each one has her own unique personality (with the help of varying clothing and hair colors and facial features). Thankfully they knit up in a flash--so hopefully I can meet the boss' deadline!

I really love my daughter ;-)

Pattern is available for FREE via Ravelry and Craftsy.  See my "Cast On" page for more info.



Comments

  1. I can just picture this happening....just as you're probably glad you're viewing this in your "rearview mirror"! Will she be making any of these herself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, she leant her needles to the cause :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Collage (Skirt) With Your Stash. A FREE formula from KIS Designs

Hard Copies of select patterns are now available!

Track your Stash: A Worksheet for 4 Strands Sweater