Spring Cleaning Begins with your Stash!


From Stash....
A recent Snow-day sparked the desire for spring-cleaning. Naturally, I started with my stash!

Looking at all the lovely odds-and-ends of my leftover yarns prompted this sweater creation. Random bits of sock yarn and mohair seemed the perfect complement to the Malabrigo Arroyo that I had left from a previous sweater project that didn’t pan out (mixed dye-lot). Add to that, a gorgeous skein of Mountain Colors Winter Lace that I received for my birthday, and voila! A sweater was born!


...to Sweater!
4 Strands is a simple, top-down sweater with 
next-t0-no shaping and plenty of ease. It works up super-quick 
at 3 stitches to the inch-- and because of its construction it’s guaranteed to be a one-of-a-kind garment, no matter how many times you make it!

I am offering this sweater pattern for FREE in my Ravelry shop so grab your copy here:FREE Pattern!

and get ready to clean out your stash!

If you'd like some some help determining the best stash to combine, I will be teaching a workshop on this pattern this month at Apples to Oranges. Check the link below for more info:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Collage (Skirt) With Your Stash. A FREE formula from KIS Designs

Hard Copies of select patterns are now available!

Track your Stash: A Worksheet for 4 Strands Sweater