A Good Turn!

Spring has sprung!

As my tribute to this lovely season, and all the beautiful fruit trees in bloom, I have created one of my "A Good Turn" bracelets.  (I call these bracelets this because, no matter how you turn them--there is always something Good to look at)!

This type of bracelet takes several hours to make--and sometimes several months.  I like to gather the materials, unhurried, and customize them to the wearer if possible.   The bracelet below was made for my friend Sharon and features copper & brass (to help her hands/wrists when knitting), silver, vintage glass, sea shells, serpentine, carnelian, jasper and quartz (just to name a few) as well as beads fashioned from old record albums (because she loves music)!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Collage (Skirt) With Your Stash. A FREE formula from KIS Designs

Hard Copies of select patterns are now available!

Track your Stash: A Worksheet for 4 Strands Sweater