Naiad Breaks the Surface

Though I get a little side-lined (okay--distracted) I continue my quest to conquer my UFO's.  This week, "Naiad" rose to the top of the literal heap and became Finished Project #3!  It only took two years, but I think this lovely scarf was worth the wait!




Naiad is ethereal and whisper-soft with subtle lace and delicate ruffles that had me thinking of a mermaid the entire time I was knitting.  Romantic and light--it would be an ideal bridal accessory while being equally at home in less-formal settings. 


Scarf is knit in two pieces which are grafted together before blocking.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Collage (Skirt) With Your Stash. A FREE formula from KIS Designs

Hard Copies of select patterns are now available!

Track your Stash: A Worksheet for 4 Strands Sweater