Open, Open, Open! YES!!

I know it's been awhile since my last post, and I may not have had much opportunity to knit lately--but I can promise you that I have NOT been sitting on my hands!

I have been given the wonderful opportunity to manage a new yarn shop, and it has been so much fun selecting yarns, needles, notions, baskets, bags, books, patterns, etc!!

Soooooo much fun that "work" has felt like "play" much of the time ;-)

Among the larger brands of yarns such as Cascade, Plymouth, Noro, Kramer, Malabrigo and Misty Alpaca, we have an impressive sampling of "Home Grown" yarns (yarns from local hand dyers) such as Black Trillium, Textiles A Mano, Alexandra's Crafts and Spinners Candy.

Here is a look inside the shop:





If you ever find yourself in Silverton, Oregon please stop in and say hello, pet some lovely yarn and sit and knit awhile with us.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creating a Collage (Skirt) With Your Stash. A FREE formula from KIS Designs

Hard Copies of select patterns are now available!

Track your Stash: A Worksheet for 4 Strands Sweater