Finding My Breath!

This week, I won a skein of yarn from Shalimar Yarns 

For those of you who do not know me, I must confess that I have earned several... shall we call them"nicknames" in my knitting career.  Here are a few of them:

  • Yarn Snob
  • Yarn Pusher
  • Yarniac
  • Yarn addict
  • Yarn Ho
Are you seeing a pattern here (no pun intended...........ok, maybe it was intentional)?  

So you can imagine my extreme excitement upon being notified that I was the winner of this GLORIOUS, deep red skein of "Breathless" by Shalimar Yarns and believe me, I have been "Breathless" with anticipation ever since!  Is it as beautiful as the photograph?  What is the texture like?  Is it as soft as I imagine?  What shall I make?? (gasp, pant, drool!).

Yesterdays mail arrived with its precious cargo and I am happy to announce that this skein, "American Beauty" is everything I'd hoped for! 
  • The color:  The exact shade of "L.O.V.E".  
  • The texture: Smooooooooth.
  • Is it Soft:  Oh Yeah! 
  • What shall I make: What shall I make??  A shawl, a cowl, fingerless gloves??  With this kind of yardage (420 yards) I could make a hat and fingerless gloves........
Oh dear, I am breathless once again!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pandem-Knits

Under the Influence

Creating a Collage (Skirt) With Your Stash. A FREE formula from KIS Designs